- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Our Subaru died on a trip to Spokane Valley over the weekend. We had the car towed to Walkers and put the keys in the drop box. Clyde diagnosed the problem first thing Monday morning and had our car back on the road Monday afternoon. These guys are honest professionals. The great reviews was our primary reason for having our car towed to Walkers, We thought for sure the car was dead and would cost a fortune to repair. The repairs were very affordable. We really appreciate them making our car a priority and getting us back on the road.
Excellent automotive Technician, very helpful